We have an outstanding opportunity for a senior-level business development professional to join a company in a hyper-growth phase. The Head of Utility Sales role will lead an existing sales team and continue to build the division by recruiting additional staff to focus on the North American Utility market. The business is seeking someone that will be cable of setting strategy and will be targeted on quality of customer service and sales performance.
Global leading inverter manufacturer for the solar and energy storage markets. They are a well-established business that has experienced steady and consistent growth to several thousand employees on multiple continents. They are now in a strong financial position seeking to expand rapidly internationally.
The company has a high-quality product that is well established in the US market with an impressive client base. The US engineering, technical support, and sales team is still relatively small, and this is a great opportunity to join a driven, down-to-earth, and flat-structured team set to grow significantly with a forecasted 500% growth over the next 18 months.
• Drive new sales of central and string inverters into the US market.
• Responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the
• company and, monitoring and reporting on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach
• Account Management of existing market-leading Solar PV and BESS developers and several
other key accounts.
• Report as necessary on sales activities, competition, and customer responsiveness.
• Devise sales plans and strategies as necessary to hit KPIs and targets.
At least ten years of experience in technical sales, business development, project development, or project management in the inverter, solar, or energy storage industry. Having previously worked for an inverter manufacturer will be an advantage.
• Five years experience in the utility-scale renewable energy market.
• Strong product knowledge and in-depth understanding of solar and storage solutions.
• Proven and influential verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
We seek a market-leading candidate with the company willing to pay a highly attractive salary and benefits. They want the best person possible to drive sales and market strategy. If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please send your resume in confidence to Lewis Lawes.
Overview We have an outstanding opportunity for a senior-level business development professional to join a company in a hyper-growth phase....Apply For This Job
Company Global leading inverter manufacturer for the solar and energy storage markets. A well-established business that has experienced steady and...Apply For This Job