We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced solar technician to join a leading manufacturer for the solar and energy storage markets, working in a remote support function.
You will be joining a well-established business characterized by steady and consistent growth to several thousand employees globally. Over the past year, the group has heavily invested in this new division, and our ideal financial position is set to continue expanding rapidly across the globe.
The company has a high-quality product that is well established in the US market with an impressive client base across residential and C&I customers. The US engineering, sales, and service team is still relatively small standing at 30 but has significant expansion plans going into this year and 2022.
The position will be remote (home-based) 80% of the time, with the remaining 20% in the field mainly across California. The hours are aligned with a standard working week (circa 8 am-4 pm)
You will be helping resolve technical issues as well as handling manufacturer product warranties and return material authorizations (RMA). This role demands a professional to have outstanding management skills and the ability to develop effective relationships with all external stakeholders.
The field element will involve commissioning, light repair work, and training customers in installs – mainly for larger commercial or utility projects. The remote work will involve telephone support to guide through troubleshooting etc.
· Renewable experience – solar, energy storage, fuel cells, EV charging, etc.
· Electrical knowledge – residential, commercial, or utility experience is fine
· Self-sufficient, flexible, and calm manner to handle customers under pressure
· Excellent verbal and written communication
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader with strong financial stability that is committed to long-term, rapid growth. You will play a key role as part of a close-knit US team with a positive culture and flexible work-life balance approach.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please send your resume in confidence to Lewis Lawes using the details below.
Lewis Lawes | Recruitment Consultant
Company Global leading manufacturer for the solar and energy storage markets. Well-established business characterized by steady and consistent growth to...Apply For This Job
A global leading battery manufacturer seeking an Senior Pack/Module Development Manager to join their facility in Michigan. Exciting opportunity to...Apply For This Job